Re: New discussions

From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@curia.ucc.ie>
Date: 23 Apr 1997 10:50:24 +0100
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
> | Anyone with librarian expertise out there?

I've spoken with several about classification systems and while they
all agreed it would be nice for the users, they were wary about
recommending one (I got the feeling that they have problems enough in
libraries as it is at the moment, without adding the difficulties of
classifying the Web :-)

A good expert on this is Mary Axford, the Internet Librarian at Georgia
Tech. If she's got time when we get to this, perhaps we should invite
her to participate (mary.axford@ibid.library.gatech.edu)

///Peter