Re: A serious detail point

From: Peter Murray-Rust <Peter@ursus.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:46:02 GMT
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
In message <1338.199704180952@grogan.cogsci.ed.ac.uk> "Henry S. Thompson" writes:

> I think Peter's criticism was similar, if I understood it.  I accept
in the sense of comment, rather than confrontation :-)

> this as a knock-down rebuttal.  Sigh.

Not at all!  Most of the suggestions on this list won't get adopted.  I see
them as needing to find the right evolutionary niche where they may flourish.
They may well be appropriate in another context at another time.

Peter Murray-Rust, domestic net connection
Virtual School of Molecular Sciences