Re: ERB decision on public identifiers

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 14:30:44 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
[Paul Prescod:]

| Great. Now can we agree to submit the Grosso/McQueen proposal as a W3C
| recommendation for a simple resolution mechanism?

As a practical matter, you are going to see the ERB disappear for a
couple of weeks.  We are working full-blast to get the first xml-link
spec out in time for the WWW6 conference next week, and then we will
be doing our best all that week to make the WWW community aware of
what we've been doing.  So the first opportunity that we will have to
turn our attention back to a resolution mechanism will be the week
following WWW6.

Jon