Re: SGML Entities or Web-style objects in XML?

At 02:52 AM 9/22/96 GMT, Charles F. Goldfarb wrote:
>On Sat, 21 Sep 1996 16:13:47 -0400, Paul Prescod
><papresco@calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
>
>Jon says we're not to discuss this subject now, but so many erroneous
>impressions of SGML have been created that I feel a need to get the facts
>straight.

Thanks for using the agentless passive voice, Charles. =)

You are right, I should have mentioned those other forms of entities. I do
still have concerns about their applicability that I will bring up again in
November. There still is a distinct "Web Way" although the second "SGML Way"
is closer to it.

More in November.

 Paul Prescod