Re: Additions to the WG

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 22:54:43 -0700
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
| At 04:34 PM 9/13/96 -0700, Jon Bosak wrote:
| >New participants:
|
| Did you tell them there's a test on the current state of discussion of
| all outstanding issues, at the close of business Monday?  Heh-heh. -T.

Seriously -- I do point newcomers to the archive and suggest that they
catch up before posting, but I think in light of this week's activity
that I will strengthen that.  No one should be venturing an opinion
who hasn't reviewed the ground we've already covered; we just don't
have time for that.

Jon