Re: FPIs

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 20:19:49 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
CC: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
[Murray Altheim:]

| I just read Jon's plea for movement of discussion back in line with
| our agenda, so until we revisit this issue (after hyperlinks), I'll
| shelve this one.

I was asking to defer the discussion of stylesheets.  FPIs actually
belong to the current draft, and what some people are requesting is
the reconsideration of a previous decision.  So this discussion is in
order here, though its resolution may turn out to hinge on decisions
that we will be making about linking mechanisms.

Jon