Small change

From: David G. Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 19:41:23 -0500
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
I think I had mailer problems. So this is a re-transmission.
   -- David

   Since we're making the mistake of keeping the non-overlapping attribute
value restriction, we need to add an -XML- prefix to the whitespace
attributes (So that a parser can treat them the same as user defined
attributes without polluting the namespace).

   -- David