Re: Request for ERB decisions

From: Christopher R. Maden <crm@ebt.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:44:00 GMT
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
While we're on the subject:

I still think versioning is probably the number 1 thing needed right
now.  A number of complaints with XML 1.0 can be glossed, if an XML
1.0 compliant processor knows how to recognize a more recent version
of XML documents.  If we don't specify this NOW, it's going to be
*extremely* painful to develop XML 2.0 in a way that won't break XML
1.0 processors.

<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM
"<URL>http://www.ebt.com <TEL>+1.401.421.9550 <FAX>+1.401.521.2030
<USMAIL>One Richmond Square, Providence, RI 02906 USA" NDATA SGML.Geek>