Re: Anchors Aweigh

From: Jon Bosak <bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 11:26:46 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
CC: bosak@atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
I'm not in a position to answer any of the 20 or so questions in Len's
message :-), but his IPB (illustrated parts bulletin) provides the
paradigmatic example of a large class of real-life problems that a
significant number of people would like to see solved.  I think that
it would be helpful for purposes of comparison if proposals for link
methodologies would show how they intend to handle this case.

Jon