Things we should not forget...

From: David G. Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:05:51 -0800
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
I keep posting long things, so these may have been lost in the noise, but I
don't think we can ignore them.

   We need to use -XML- in front of all attribute values, unless we change
our minds on the attribute-value restriction.

   We need to document that the ISO entity sets will not work with XML, as
SDATA has been eliminated, and either develop replacements, or let people
know that they will have to develop them themselves.

   -- David