RE: Document Action: 'application/rdf+xml Media Type Registrat ion' to Informational RFC

Aaron and Graham,

Well done and thank you very much for seeing this through the process.

Can I take it your are now done?  Has the RFC been published yet, in which
case can I have a reference for the WG home page.

Brian