Re: Call for agenda items for this weeks telecon

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:57:11 +0000
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I don't think it's worth calling a meeting for this, but I'd like the group
to clarify if we'd prefer to request publication of the MIME regsitration
ASAP, or wait for the RDF specs to reach recommendation status.

Personally, I favour moving ASAP, as indicated here:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2004Jan/0082.html

At 09:59 28/01/04 +0000, Brian McBride wrote:

>Hi folks, this is the usual call for agenda items.
>
>We have comments on the architecture doc outstanding but only have one of
>the reviews in so far.
>
>I am inclined to cancel and arrange another in two weeks time.  But please
>feel free to suggest items for dicussion this week.
>
>Brian

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact