Re: Agenda for RDFCore Telecon 2004016

Brian McBride wrote:

snip

> 9: Proposed minor Changes to Primer Document
>
> I interpret Frank as proposing:
>
> PROPOSAL: The RDFCore WG recommends to the director that the minor editorial
> fixes described in:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2004Jan/0029.html
>
> should be included in the version of the RDFCore Primer which is published
> as a rec.  The PR document with the fixes applied can be found at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/
> md5: b52ef70329d35310c92e51454167e076
>
> This references an updated figure:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-primer-20030117/vehicleClassesJa
> n12.png
> md5: 51a880f6d04c60561bef948c473c54e0
>
> An htmldiff between the PR version and the updated version can be found at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Jan/0040.html

This is correct, with one exception:  After considering Graham's
comments, I decided not to make one of the corrections listed in my
original message (the third bullet, changing an "is" to "are").  As a
result, the list of editorial corrections actually included in "the PR
document with the fixes applied" cited in the agenda (and reflected in
the diff cited in the agenda) is:

*  in the TOC, sections 5.1 and 5.2 need to have "Defining" replaced by
"Describing" to be consistent with the actual section titles.

*  in Section 2.2, there are two instances of "example.com" that need to
be changed to "example.org" to be consistent with the overall example

*  in Section 5.1, Figure 18 is upside down (class MotorVehicle should
be at the top, not the bottom).  This was fixed early last year in
response to a comment from PPS, but somehow an earlier version of the
figure got loaded into TR space and I missed it.  This is just a matter
of re-uploading the corrected figure.

*  in Section 6.1, just above Example 32, there's a reference to Example
  30 that should be a reference to Example 31.

*  in the References, the [LBASE] reference has the right URL but the
wrong date (it should cite the 10 October 2003 version).

[I'd also note that another reason Figure 18 needs to be changed as
described above is for consistency with change entry for LCC-016, which
says it was changed to have the more general classes on top.]