Enough Already! [was: Re: semantics typos [was Re: Post-Herman changes to RDF semantics document]

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:31:34 +0000
To: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

pat hayes wrote:

> Many thanks. I will keep correcting the version at
>
> http://www.ihmc.us/users/phayes/RDF_Semantics_2004bb.html

Please do not.  Please stop updating this document sometime real soon now.

> which has the above fixed now.

Having just completed a validation check, cvs upload and diff
generation, I'm not doing it again tonight.

I will do it again tomorrow morning uk time.

Whilst I am amazed and impressed at the commitment to producing the best
possible specifications exhibited by recent efforts to further improve
them, I will be kinda disappointed if there are any actual or suggested
changes after that time (0600 GMT) and before we get to rec.

Capiche!