Re: editorial corrections to Primer PR

I've just looked through Frank's proposed changes w.r.t. [1] and agree that
they are (a) editorial, and (b) desirable.  (With a clarification about fig
18.)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-rdf-primer-20031010/

At 17:33 09/01/04 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:

>I've just made a pass through the Primer PR and have discovered a few
>editorial nits that should be corrected:
>
>*  in the TOC, sections 5.1 and 5.2 need to have "Defining" replaced by
>"Describing" to be consistent with the actual section titles.

Agree.

>*  in Section 2.2, there are two instances of "example.com" that need to
>be changed to "example.org" to be consistent with the overall example

I only saw one, but I agree that .org would be more consistent.

>*  in Section 3.3, there's an "is" in the last sentence that should be "are".

It's not clear to me which way this should be, but I agree it's minor
editorial.

>*  in Section 5.1, Figure 18 is upside down (class MotorVehicle should be
>at the top, not the bottom).  This was fixed early last year in response
>to a comment from PPS, but somehow an earlier version of the figure got
>loaded into TR space and I missed it.  This is just a matter of
>re-uploading the corrected figure.

Then the arrows should point upwards?  Then I agree this is just editorial.

>*  in Section 6.1, just above Example 32, there's a reference to
>Example  30 that should be a reference to Example 31.

Agree.

>*  in the References, the [LBASE] reference has the right URL but the
>wrong date (it should cite the 10 October 2003 version).

Agree.

#g

Graham Klyne
For email: