Re: 20030220 telecon

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:17:47 +0000
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Brian McBride wrote:

> I propose to cancel this weeks telecon and schedule another for 12 Mar
> 2004, if needed.

I think that means we will not formally respond to I18N on the charmod
comments, shall I tell them that we do not intend to, but that the e-mail
discussion has not shown any disagreement.

e.g.
I have informed the RDF Core WG of your decisions, and no one has indicated
  unhappiness - however we have not formally discussed these issues; and
are not likely to.

Jeremy