Re: Review requested: [was: RE: Draft minutes of RDFCore telecon 20030130]

Dave--

Not to be contradictory, but regarding the Syntax document,
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/
, I've found what I believe are some problems (I found these when I
found some similar problems in reviewing the Primer, and tried to
compare the Primer to the other documents):

1.  The minutes say that links should go to the shadow TR docs (and I
assume the above Syntax URL is an example of such a link).  Assuming
that is true, the "This Version" link, which is
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030317/, isn't
correct (note "0317" rather than "0117")

2.  Similarly, all the links to the "set of six" documents listed in the
SOTD are of this "0317" variety rather than "0117".

3.  In the reference [RDF-CONCEPTS], the first link is to the 1215 TR,
not to shadow TR space, and the "this version" link and corresponding
text refers to the Primer, not to Concepts.

4.  In the reference [RDF-PRIMER], both the first link and the "this
version" link (and corresponding text) is to one of these "0317" links
rather than "0117" (i.e., to shadow TR space)

5.  Ditto in the reference [RDF-VOCABULARY].

I think Test Cases is OK.

--Frank