Fwd: Document Action: 'application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration' to Informational RFC

Aaron,

This is the formal announcement.

I would suggest forwarding a copy (or URI) of your XML source code to
<rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org> (with a copy of or clear reference to this
announcement, or at least to the approved Internet Draft name).  According
to [1][2], the RFC Editor can use this to ease internal publishing process.

What will probably happen now is that things go quiet for a while, then you
will receive an email from the RFC Editor giving you 48 hours to review the
document edited to its expected final form as an RFC.  Sometimes, errors do
creep in during the RFC Editor process, so it's worth checking, though with
a simple document like this I don't anticipate problems.

The RFC editor maintains a publicly visible queue at [3].

Thanks for your prompt turnaround over the past few weeks.

[1] http://xml.resource.org/pipermail/xml2rfc/2003-November/000957.html

[2] http://xml.resource.org/pipermail/xml2rfc/2003-September/000794.html

[3] http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html