Re: I18N rebuttal - for review

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:19:12 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This message [1] crossed in the email with my message [2] on this topic.

I think the final section added does overall improve the focus of this
draft, though I still harbour the concerns I raised previously.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0275.html
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/att-0275/i18n-part.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0276.html

At 11:59 29/09/03 +0300, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>I have updated my draft rationale/rebuttal (attached)
>
>The main difference is the new final section specifically discussing the
>points raised in the formal objection. I have also added section headings
>etc, and made some changes to address comments from DaveB.
>
>I am increasingly unclear what role it will finally play.
>
>Possibly for 2nd LC it is best to change the intro a bit and attach it to the
>issues list, and maybe link to it from the call for review (near the link to
>the I18N objection).
>
>The issue of what role it plays in a call for advance to PR is less pressing.
>
>Jeremy

Graham Klyne
GK@NineByNine.org