Re: collecting objections

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:34:42 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 08:42, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> My present inclinitation is to ask I18N whether they have decided to
> raise a formal objection and if so, to refer us to publicly accessable
> text describing their objection to which we can refer in the last call
> announcement.  That would seem to resolve any ambiguity and gives I18N
> the opportunity to clearly explain their concerns.

Martin gave us a pointer; I called him to confirm that this
is a reasonable thing to use as the position of the I18N WG,
and he confirmed.

I copied it to
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/ri434.html

and updated the status from saying "draft, we will
work on this more" to just...

[[
This document is perhaps not as polished as one would like. Some
sections are rather well worked out, others are not. A lot of links
could be added.
]]
$Date: 2003/09/26 14:32:11 $