Re: collecting objections

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:34:42 -0500
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 08:42, Brian McBride wrote:
> My present inclinitation is to ask I18N whether they have decided to
> raise a formal objection and if so, to refer us to publicly accessable
> text describing their objection to which we can refer in the last call
> announcement.  That would seem to resolve any ambiguity and gives I18N
> the opportunity to clearly explain their concerns.

Martin gave us a pointer; I called him to confirm that this
is a reasonable thing to use as the position of the I18N WG,
and he confirmed.

I copied it to

and updated the status from saying "draft, we will
work on this more" to just...

This document is perhaps not as polished as one would like. Some
sections are rather well worked out, others are not. A lot of links
could be added.
$Date: 2003/09/26 14:32:11 $