Re: defusing objections [was Re: NotAccepted's against semantics]

>Two of Peter's objections concern the translation to LBase.  I'm
>wondering whether we might defuse these objections by replacing the
>LBase appendix with a suitably worded informative reference to the
>LBase note, e.g.
>
>[[
>An alternative formulation of the semantics of RDF(S) in the form of
>axioms for the langauge LBase can be found in the LBase
>specification [ref to lbase note].
>]]

I will make this change, and move some of the appendix material to
the Note to suit.

Ready by later today (Friday)

Pat

>Brian
>
>Brian McBride wrote:
>>
>>Peter has clarified [1] the status of some of the comments he has
>>made on the LC semantics document:
>>
>>pfps-02 - translation to lbase - pfps notes the ball is in our court.
>>
>>pfps-03 - translation to lbase - pfps just doesn't see the need for
>>lbase in the document
>>
>>pfps-04 - rdf closure rules - pfps wants a stronger notion of
>>completeness of the closure rules
>>
>>pfps-05 - rdfs closure rules - again pfps wants a stronger notion
>>of completeness of the the closure rules
>>
>>pfps-06 - xml literals and LV - it is possible the latest docs fix
>>this and we have not pointed this out to pfps.
>>
>>Brian
>>
>>[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0354.html

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell