new shadow TR space

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:33:18 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

I've created a new directory structure in shadow TR space, to
work with the perl script I'm still fiddling with.

Basic idea is RDFCore/TR/incoming/ and .../outgoing/ directories.

Editor's should commit documents to incoming/ dir. I'm working on a
conventions for dated and undated links that can be perl munged, with
the outputs written into the parallel outgoing/ directory tree.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/incoming/
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/outgoing/

Dan