NotAccepted's against semantics

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:33:54 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Peter has clarified [1] the status of some of the comments he has made
on the LC semantics document:

pfps-02 - translation to lbase - pfps notes the ball is in our court.

pfps-03 - translation to lbase - pfps just doesn't see the need for
lbase in the document

pfps-04 - rdf closure rules - pfps wants a stronger notion of
completeness of the closure rules

pfps-05 - rdfs closure rules - again pfps wants a stronger notion of
completeness of the the closure rules

pfps-06 - xml literals and LV - it is possible the latest docs fix this
and we have not pointed this out to pfps.

Brian

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0354.html