From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:22:06 +0200
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Having declined to make editorial improvements, I have been thinking some

It was not the principle of greater editorial clarity that I minded, more
the specifics that Peter was suggesting.

A possible editorial improvement that I could support is as follows:

At the end of
section 3.4 Literals (informative)
add the following new para

The string in both plain and typed literals is required to
be in Unicode Normal Form C [NFC]. This requirement is motivated
by [Charmod] particularly section 4 Early Uniform Normalization.
The strings of literals can be considered
in the sense used in that section.

and add charmod into the informative references.