strawman lc2 schedule

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:56:53 +0100
To: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

This is a strawman schedule for getting to LC2.

The chairs have not heard anyone proposing any changes to address the
concerns raised by I18N.  Peter has declined to participate in a
detailed review of the semantics doc prior to last call.  This removes
two uncertainties affecting the schedule.

We have an external dependency on XML schema commenting on xmlsch-02
test case.  I'm not sure if we have to wait for that before LC2 Comments?

We published the current WD's on 05 Sep.  Suggest -

   Comment deadline:  03 Oct
   LC2 Docs ready     10 Oct
   Publish LC2        13 Oct
   End LC2 comments   03 Nov