Re: agenda for rdfcore 2003-09-12 telecon

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:49:17 +0000
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, "ext Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, Patrick Stic kler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>

9:  Brian's alternate design writeup: summary of pros/cons

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0099.html and
subsequent discussion.

	If I am absent, please record my objection
	to Brian's "discussed" design, on the (primary)
	basis of backwards incompatibility.

12: " 3 "^^xsd:integer / xml schema and whitespace: can this be wrapped up?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0085.html generated
a huge amount of traffic. Where are we up to?

	I would like to officially propose that the WG's
	last decision, to not fudge and to remove the
	problemmatic test cases (due to ambiguity
	in the XML Schema specs) to be upheld and
	that no changes be made to our design nor no
	attempt be made by us to interpret/clarify the
	XML Schema specs.

	Patrick