W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org > September 2003

agenda for rdfcore 2003-09-12 telecon

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:45:14 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20030911154514.GM9189@w3.org>


Time:
10:00:00 Fri Sep 12 2003 in America/New York duration 60 minutes 

which is equivalent to
15:00:00 Fri Sep 12 2003 in Europe/London

Phone: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)#7332
irc: irc.w3.org #rdfcore 

1. Selection of scribe 

   Dave Beckett to scribe (thanks Dave!)
   Scribe for next week?

Please could the minutes conform to:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Apr/0216.html

2: Roll Call
  Possible regrets from Patrick

3: Review Agenda

4: Next telecon 19 Sep 2003 1000 Boston Time (60 mins proposed)

5: Minutes of 15 Aug 2003 telecon 

See: 
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0147.html
   

6: Confirm Status of Completed or Withdrawn Actions

ACTION 2002-02-26#11 bwm
  Consider arrangements for RDF 2 workshop
  
ACTION 2003-04-04#5 danbri
  Editorial action to emphasise in SCHEMA that reification is NOT
  quotation.
  
ACTION 2003-08-29#3 josd
  to send msg re accuracy of the ' 3 ' test case
  

ACTION 2003-08-22#2 danbri
  to review the proposed rebuttal to I18N objection
  

ACTION 2002-06-18#10 bwm
  start dicussion of CR exit criteria
  

7: Misc Actions - Status 


>From Brian's latest action summary, 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0149.html

ACTION 2002-04-05#2 Aaron
  complete rdf mime type registration

ACTION 2002-06-18#11  bwm
  consider what the current version link of M&S should point to

ACTION 2002-11-22#3 patH
  Tie MT datatype to the sec that points out language isn't important to 
DT entailment  (except for rdf:XMLLiteral)


ACTION 2002-11-22#4 jjc
  create an example.org DT-entailment showing that language is not relevant.


ACTION 2002-12-06#10 bwm
  to ensure rdf and xml FAQs get written completing last deliverable


ACTION 2003-01-03#1 bwm
  check whether to update http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns
  see: http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns

ACTION 2003-01-24#14 bwm
  start draft request to advance to PR


ACTION 2003-01-24#15 em
  start drafting press release


ACTION 2003-02-07#4 danbri
  reference the appropriate definition of "triple" in RDFS.


ACTION 2003-03-14#2 bwm
  (for gk,jjc) Chase EricP's message and get a process resolution for it:
  see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0240.html

ACTION 2003-04-11#16 em
  Request that the documents at the end of the rdf and rdfs ns uris be 
updated


ACTION 20030711#4 danc
  to get a test case for pfps-09 into OWL test case doc


ACTION 20030718#4 BWM
  create postponed issue to revisit support for


ACTION 20030718#18 DaveB
  Revise syntax doc to only references to other document status


ACTION 20030815#7 jjc
  review syntax changes


ACTION 20030815#9 jjc
  draft implementation report response to i18n objection

ACTION 2003-08-29#1 daveb
  track down LC comments on wrapper solution for XMLLiteral


ACTION 2003-08-29#6 jang
  remove xmlsch-02 test cases.

ACTION 2003-08-29#1 gk
  to check with aaron on status of the rdf mimetypes draft


ACTION 2003-08-29#2 danbri
  to investigation production of script for fixing up internal references

ACTION 2003-08-29#4 jjc
  to prepare a response to peter on charmod
  see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0283.html

ACTION 2003-08-29#5 jjc
  to respond to peter on %s in URIs
  see: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0282.html




8: publication status (we have new specs, not been formally announced to 
   RDF lists at time of writing)

Specs are published and announced at http://www.w3.org/News/2003#item147



9:  Brian's alternate design writeup: summary of pros/cons

See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0099.html and 
subsequent discussion.



10: escaping % in RDF URI refs: can this be wrapped up?

Latest: Jeremy cc:'d w3c-i18n-ig with text soliciting advice from Martin.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0151.html




11: Internationalization

status? progress? 

@@danbri to investigate / summarise prior to meeting@@



12: " 3 "^^xsd:integer / xml schema and whitespace: can this be wrapped up?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0085.html generated
a huge amount of traffic. Where are we up to?



13: response to pfps re nfc

see   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0143.html


----- End forwarded message -----
Received on Thursday, 11 September 2003 11:45:14 EDT

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Thursday, 11 September 2003 11:45:17 EDT