weekly call for telecon agenda items

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:47:13 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This is yesterdays (sorry was in all day meeting) weekly call
for agenda items for the telecon.

Suggestions asap please.

Possible (proposed) topics:

browsing http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/

 - Brian's alternate design writeup: summary of pros/cons
 - escaping % in RDF URI refs: can this be wrapped up?
 - Internationalization
 - " 3 "^^xsd:integer / xml schema and whitespace: ditto
 - response to pfps re nfc,
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0143.html
 - publication status (we have new specs, not been formally announced to
   RDF lists at time of writing)
 - next steps

Expect the agenda to look much like this, will circulate by end of UK day.

Can we have a scribe volunteer please. I'm chairing. Expected duration
60 mins.

Dan