Re: New Charmod 2003-08-22

Sorry, I had missed that you had already sent a satisfactory draft for SOTD.

I've reread and commented on the (section of the) process document.

Your suggeted text
[[
This Working Draft consolidates changes and editorial improvements
	undertaken in response to feedback received during the Last Call
	publication of the RDFCore specifications which began on 23 January
	2003.

]]

is more elegant (IMHO) than the text you copied out below.

Let's pretend I hadn't spoken!

Jeremy