ISWC Florida Ra! Ra!

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:58:15 +0000
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I'm not that good at doing the Ra! Ra! thing, but, for folks who were
not there, and may be feeling a little jaded, the Florida semantic web
conference was very well attended and folks I have talked to have
generally considered to have been worthwhile and a success.  An
interesting point to note is that the industrial track was better
attended than expected and had to move to a larger room.

Brian