Call for agenda items

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:23:36 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

This is the usual weekly call for agenda items.

Suggestions asap please.

I'm chairing on friday. The UK is now off of summertime,
my working assumption is that our telecon booking is
in Boston time (10am ET) and that the time elsewhere will
be derrived from that. Eric, Brian is that correct?

Also, can spec editors take a look through www-rdf-comments and
report on where they're up to with dealing with incoming