Re: normative statement that xsd:string subclass of plain literals

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:04:19 +0300
To: ext Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>, Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I agree with Graham and would prefer we not make normative statements
that depend on interpretation of the XML Schema spec, which recent
history shows to be a (potential) rat hole.

I'm OK with an informative "this is what we think" and a non-normative
test case. But let's leave this issue in the informative section and
not re-promote it to normative.