Re: testcases LC2 working draft ready

From: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:14:50 -0400
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 11:41  AM, Dave Beckett wrote:

> As of now
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-testcases-20030117/
> is updated and ready to go (including new rdf:RDF test, fixed
> entailment wording)
>
> It is html and css, pubrules ready.
>
> The W3C link validator is incredibly slow today.  After 45 minutes
> running a check over the test cases, I got some errors (to test cases
> issues, as reported) and fixed the other 1 broken link.  I'm not
> repeating that today.
>
> Dave and Jan

Thanks Dave and Jan,

I think thats all of them (except Schema). I'm working on this now.

I too seem have been experiencing slow link-checks today. I'm looking
into the problem now.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/