Re: status of this document template

Hi Eric

I have fixed two boiler plate errors that caused pubrules to barf.

I have checked these changes in on lc2-stod.

a)Publication as a Working Draft does not imply endorsement

not

Publication as a Last Call Working Draft does not imply endorsement

b)can be found in the <a href = "http://www.w3.org/TR/">W3C
technical reports index</a>

not

can be found in the <a href = "http://www.w3.org/TR/">W3C