Document crosslinks

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:00:37 +0100
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: RDF Core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I am just preparing the LC candidate for concepts.

I will follow Frank's example on the cross links,and use cross links to
shadow TR space where I expect a link to the LC2 doc. All other links
(particularly dated links to earler versions of concepts) should not be
processed.

I note that syntax has not followed this, but the links still need
processing with an algorithm like:

For each doc1 in collection
   If doc1 != syntax
       patch links to doc1 in syntax

The dated links to syntax within syntax should not be patched.

Jeremy