Re: RDF Semantics: partial review

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:23:02 +0300
To: phayes@ihmc.us, pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org, herman.ter.horst@philips.com

Hi Pat,

I note that in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0375

you are responding to Herman indicating that some of the text in semantics has
tried to avoid more obscure mathematical conventions.
While I think this is generally desirable, I got the impression (without a
detailed read), that the sections being discussed were things like proofs
which were hardly going to appeal to a non-mathematical audience.

(No particular suggestion - just a comment)

Jeremy