Re: 20031121 Telecon cancelled

From: pat hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:13:23 -0800
To: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

>I'm not seeing anything on the agenda for a telecon this week, so
>I'm proposing to not have a telecon.

Not that it needs a telecon,. but no doubt you have seen Herman's
latest message by now. Im not sure what we can/should do about it.
Privately I am working on a 'minimal edit' correction which makes the
smallest possible change. I think I can get it to be a small
restatement of the RDFS entailment lemma (along the lines I outlined
in my reply to Herman) together with an explanatory paragraph; or
else his additional rule and a short paragraph of explanation of its
role and relationship to rules 6 and 10.

If anyone has any opinions about which option would be the least
awkward or preferable, please let me know.

I have no idea what the appropriate way to handle a correction would
be at this stage, however. If it would be best to do nothing, that
would be fine with me: this is a very marginal case and unlikely to
arise in practice.

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell