Re: Test case document, simple entailment: preferred option.

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:38:40 +0000
To: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: RDFCore Working Group <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

Where are we on this?  I find this thread incredibly hard to follow.

I think Jan is suggesting a ammendment

[[
 > A simpler "fix" is the explicit adoption of a test:entailmentRules
 > marker to test cases that utilise the simple entailment rules. In this
 > case, the marker would be:
 >
 > <test:entailmentRules
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/testSchema#simleEntailment"
/>
]]

and asking for a ruling that its editorial.

Its editorial.

Personally, I'd rather not change anything now - this isn't critical.
But I won't stand in the way of the editor/DanC making this change in
the publication process.