Re: substantive semantics change?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:57:18 +0100
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

In the absence of arguments that this change is editorial and not substantive,
I ask that the chairs reopen the PR decision, in order to consider the
resolution of Herman's last call comments which triggered this change.

[This is nullified if Pat or others, can make a compelling case that I have
misunderstood the situation, and the correct understanding of the two test
cases is the same in both LC2 semantics and the current editors draft]

Sorry

Jeremy

relevent test cases