Re: Test case document, simple entailment: preferred option.

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Jos De_Roo wrote:

> Jan - that all sounds very fine to me, and I'm looking
> forward to the new version asap.
>
> Have a nice weekend!
>

> --
> Jos De Roo, AGFA http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo/
>
> PS that list suggestion is actually like what we translate
>    the manifest into namely http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/etc1.n3

As an additional datapoint, Sandro has just made an additional comment
to the -comments list that (independently of this discussion) suggests
adopting an rdf:List format.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0133.html

Although he doesn't mention it explicitly, the same comments apply to
the manifest format for declaring datatype support.

Looking for guidance from the WG here (and in particular from JJC since
he's the WebOnt test case editor).

Cheers,

stty intr ^m