Proposal to reject I18N XMLLiteral comments

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:38:49 +0100
To: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I propose that we reject the comments in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0120.html

with headings

- Treatment of language information for XML Literals:
- XML Literals as typed literals

and send the following reply:

[[

Dear Martin,

thank you for your comments.

This message replies to the two comments

- Treatment of language information for XML Literals:
- XML Literals as typed literals

We regret that we have decided to reject these comments.

A rationale can be found in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/att-0275/i18n-par
t.html

(with the addition of the link to the following msg which is the webont
endorsement of the current design:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Oct/0039.html
)

Please reply cc-ing www-rdf-comments as to whether you accept this or not,
and if you wish to formally object.

thanks again

Jeremy Carroll

]]