running the positive parser test

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:47:33 +0100
To: "w3c-rdfcore-wg" <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>
Cc: sandro@w3.org

As per excellent suggestion from Sandro we have been
trying to run the positive parser tests with Euler,
actually it is Jena 2 who is doing all the work :-)
We simply take the input document (an rdf/xml file)
and try to entail the output document (an rdf/nt file).
The results are at
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/temp/rdf-result.rdf
(and I guess Sandro will let them show up shortly at
http://www.w3.org/2003/11/results/rdf-core-tests).
Unluckily enough 31 of the 129 test are undecided...
I also haven't found a means to run the negative
parser tests...