rdfcore 2003-11-07 agenda (docs, doc actions, issues, PR status?, xml schema charter input)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:15:41 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org
Attached, agenda for tommorrow's rdfcore call. As last week,
very document centric. I've mined Brian's action list for
recent doc-centric actions. Eric Miller won't be on the call,
but owns the implementation report / PR request; I've left
this on the agenda though. Sandro has done some nice work
that will be included; see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Nov/0015.html

Dan