possible regrets for 7 November telecon

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:06:20 -0500
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

A family emergency has come up and I'm going to be out of town for the 7
November telecon, with limited internet (and possibly phone) access.
I'll try to make the call, but just a heads-up in case I don't.

I've updated the Primer editor's draft with some of the changes to
address comment "primer-minor-editorial" (not all of them;  I'm still
trying to figure out what to do about some of them).

--Frank