Editors Drafts

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:56:38 +0100
To: rdf core <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

I have an outstanding action to point to current editors drafts but have
held off from doing it until I knew that updated drafts were available.

As you will recall we decided to maintain the editors drafts in last call
TR space.

I've had a request for visibility of the editors drafts, so it would be
helpful if you could let me know the current status and plans of updating
your documents.  If you need help with updating access to CVS, I can help out.

Brian