RE: Change in definition of RDF literals

Hi Martin,

I appreciate you are very busy.  My request for a summary was really a
technical device to make sure the discussion was on topic.  I haven't been
able to follow it all, but it seemed that it might be straying a little.  I
wasn't requesting a precis of the argument so far, but just a short
statement of the issue.  Maybe I should have been more direct.

Brian