RE: Change in definition of RDF literals

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:32:22 +0100
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>, <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>, <gk@ninebynine.org>, <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org

Hi Martin,

I appreciate you are very busy.  My request for a summary was really a
technical device to make sure the discussion was on topic.  I haven't been
able to follow it all, but it seemed that it might be straying a little.  I
wasn't requesting a precis of the argument so far, but just a short
statement of the issue.  Maybe I should have been more direct.

Brian