RE: Change in definition of RDF literals

It comes down to integration of RDF tools with XML tools. Round
tripping makes life alot easier.

I would argue that if round-tripping of XML literals is not
important, then neither are XML literals, and we can simply
have plain literals and applications must employ the necessary
escaping/quoting mechanisms for all literals when producing
RDF/XML.

Patrick