proposal to close pfps-24 'what is rdf schema?'

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 05:39:28 -0400
To: w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org

Following discussion with Peter on the rdf comments list,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0099.html
I propose the following closure of the issue
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-24 'what is
rdf schema?' which was raised initially by Peter in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0149.html

proposed resolution:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003AprJun/0099.html

[

> Would the following revision to the paragraph quoted address your concern:
>
>   "RDF's vocabulary description language, RDF Schema, is a
>    semantic extension([SX]) of RDF. It provides  mechanisms for describing groups
>    of related resources and the relationships between these resources.
>    RDF Schema vocabulary descriptions are written in RDF using the terms
>    described in this document."
>
> 	ref [SX] RDF Semantics
> 	    http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#intro

]

Peter accepted this proposal, and notes that we should look out for other
places where similar issues occur. I have checked RDFS for this.

I am therefore asking that the WG close this issue as accepted, and move
the above change onto the RDFS editorial todo list.

Dan