RE: Change in definition of RDF literals

It doesn't for XML literals. But if we treat plain literals
as XML literals, then some entailments that do not hold for
plain literals will then hold, since if the plain literals
are not canonicalized, they are not equal, but if they are
canonicalized (being treated as XML) then they could be.

Martin had suggested that plain literals and XML literals
could be treated the same. I was simply pointing out that,
while we *could* do that, I think most users would not be
very happy with such a solution.

Patrick