rdf:List issue

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 15:16:38 +0200
To: RDFCore list <w3c-rdfcore-wg@w3.org>

At its telecon yesterday the Webont WG discussed the "redundant"
rdf:List triples, following a request from Brian. Unfortunately, we were
not yet able to come to a WG position wrt. this RDFCore LC issue. The
problem is that it has impact on a closed Webont issue. We hope to be
able to provide a Webont position on the rdf:List issue before your
telecon next week.

We're sorry for the delay.

Guus Schreiber
Webont WG co-chair